in the Romance Short Works category
Due to rights reverting to me, a number of my books have disappeared from retailers, and my covers have been replaced by placeholders. In due time, all these works will be re-released again (after re-editing, re-covering, etc.).
I apologise for the inconvenience.
- While October has come and gone, there are still many wonderful, insightful posts showing our love for, and dedication to Queer Romance in all shapes and sizes.
November 28th – December 8th 2014: The Fifth Son Release Tour!
- 28 November – Multitasking Mommas + giveaway
- 2 December – Prism Book Alliance + giveaway
- 2 December – Story Time with Angel
- 4 December – Love Bytes Reviews + giveaway
- 6 December – the Novel Approach + giveaway
- 8 December – Whitley Gray’s Blog + giveaway
I’ll update the links as the tour passes each stop.
November 16th 2014:
- Interviewed by Larissa about re-releases, writing, and more at Bookwinked
October 15th 2014:
- Celebrating the Diversity of (my) Men at Queer Romance Month
August 28th 2014:
- How I make a mess of English and Nederlands, aka, talking about being linguistically challenged at The Way She Writes
August 23rd 2014:
- Twisting a fairytale into a Bedtime Story at Prism Book Alliance
August 10th – September 10th 2014:
- Sex Scene Championship 2014. 64 authors come bearing prizes as they vie for the title of Sex Scene Champion 2014.
My first round will be on August 18th.
July 16th 2014:
- Fierce Protection – my experience as a foster mother at Whitley Gray’s blog
April 1st-15th 2014:
- April Autism Blog Hop. 48 authors and bloggers celebrate Autism Awareness Day 2014 offering facts, stories, and great prizes….
I’m offering an ebook from my backlist, and my entry can be found here
April 4th 2014:
- What are readers up to these days? at Tam Reads, Writes & Rambles
March 1st-31st 2014: Join the fun at the TRR site!
- The Romance Reviews Third Anniversary Party. All month there are small and big prizes to win, from book giveaways to the Grand Prize of a $100 Gift Certificate. There is a ‘Match the Cover’ game, a hangman’s game, and a number of easy muliple choice Q&As. You’ll have to register to enter, but the registration is free (and painless)
March 9th 2014:
- Going Commando in the Forest at the The Novel Approach. About the age old question of boxers or briefs or…